Just a note to let everyone know I’ve finally finished up the new BETA release of app_swift (now v3.0.1 b1).
This release introduces some pretty major changes to app_swift such as:
– The entire code-base has now been unified and the build system auto detects which Asterisk version you’re using (yay! one branch!)
– Auto-detection and support for both the Cepstral 5.0 and 6.0 engines
– Support for Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.8 Certified, and 10
– Asterisk 1.2 support has been dropped.
I have only been able to do some basic testing with all these permutations of Asterisk and the Cepstral engines on a few of my machines here at the house and need some volunteers to help out and be guinea-pigs.
Please email me directly with any feedback you might have.
I’ve updated my github repo with the new app_swift code which can be downloaded using git.
git clone git://github.com/dmsessions/app_swift.git