On 11-03-22 10:54 AM, Jerry Geis wrote:
> when I do “core show channels” I see
> Channel Location State Application(Data) DAHDI/i1/8125551212-
> s@default:1 Ring Wait(1) DAHDI/i1/3175551212- s@default:10 Up
> BackGround(SM_ATTENDANT) 2 active channels
> what is the “i1”?? I thought this was the actual channel like 1 or 2
> etc… I am using asterisk 1.8.3
> How do I show the actual channel in use?
I believe it changed when call completion was added, see below.
* data is —v
* i – ISDN span channel restriction.
* Used by CC to ensure that the CC recall goes out the same span.
* Also to make ISDN channel names dialable when the sequence number
* is stripped off. (Used by DTMF attended transfer feature.)
* g – channel group allocation search forward
* G – channel group allocation search backward
* r – channel group allocation round robin search forward
* R – channel group allocation round robin search backward
* c – Wait for DTMF digit to confirm answer
* r – Set distintive ring cadance number
* d – Force bearer capability for ISDN/SS7 call to digital.