The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of:
This beta release is available for immediate download at: http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/dahdi-linux http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/dahdi-tools http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/dahdi-linux-complete
- Fixes compile issue with dahdi-tools in Fedora 17 - Fixes compile issue with dahdi-linux when building OSLEC from the kernel source
Issues closed in this release: DAHTOOL-60 DAHLIN-317
Shortlog of changes since v2.6.2: Russ Meyerriecks (1): Kbuild: Fix OSLEC build error
Shaun Ruffell (1): build_tools/make_version: Only strip 'v' if followed by a digit.
The diffstat from the v2.6.2 release: build_tools/make_version | 2 +- drivers/dahdi/Kbuild | 2 +- 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
For a full list…
The MariaDB project has announced the availability of MariaDB 5.3.3-rc, the first Release Candidate release in the 5.3 series. Several optimization features introduced in MariaDB 5.3 have been thoroughly tested, and switched on by default in 5.3.3.
Performance changes that has been worked:
- Subquery materialization (materialization=on)
- Semi-join optimizations (semijoin=on,firstmatch=on,loosescan=on)
- Derived table optimization (derived_merge=on,derived_with_keys=on -Documentation is being worked on-),
- Index Condition Pushdown (index_condition_pushdown=on)
- Nested loop join will use its Block-based variant more aggressively
- Block-based join for OUTER JOINs (outer_join_with_cache=on)
- Block-based join for semi-joins (semijoin_with_cache=on)
- Linked join…
The Asterisk Development Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of Asterisk 10.0.0. This release candidate is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ All Asterisk users are encouraged to participate in the Asterisk 10 testing process. Please report any issues found to the issue tracker, https://issues.asterisk.org/jira. It is also very useful to see successful test reports. Please post those to the asterisk-dev mailing list. All Asterisk users are invited to participate in the #asterisk-testing channel on IRC to work together in testing the many parts of Asterisk. Asterisk 10 is the next major release series of…
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
Asterisk 1.8.1. This release candidate is available for immediate download at
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ The release of Asterisk 1.8.1-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
Thank you! The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release: * Fix issue when using directmedia. Asterisk needs to limit the codecs offered
to just the ones that both sides recognize, otherwise they may end up sending
audio that the other side doesn't understand.