As we are getting closer to Astricon I am sending out an update to see who is interested so we can book the trip with transportation.
As this year Astricon is in Orlando, and most of us are tech geeks in on form or another, we are trying to organize a road trip to see NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.
We are looking at doing this the Friday (Oct. 16) after Astricon so as to enable those working the con to attend.
Cost per person will be *$121*.
This is for The Kennedy Space Center Tour with Dining with an Astronaut which includes
1. Roundtrip Transportation from the resort
2. Admission To Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
3. Space Shuttle Atlantis
4. Shuttle Launch Experience
5. Angry Birds Space Encounter
6. Apollo/Saturn V Center
7. General Bus Tour
8. I-Max 3D Movies
9. Admission To Astronaut Hall Of Fame
10. Lunch with an Astronaut (you get to also ask questions, get autographs, and have a picture taken)
So please let me know if you are interested, as we get closer we will discuss total price and how people can pay it.
Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando in October.