I work for a VoIP provider in Southern California. We are looking
for someone very knowledgeable in Asterisk/VoIP to help work on the following:
– Maintenance of current Asterisk servers, updating Asterisk, monitoring
load, and other sysadmin tasks
– Devise and implement scalability strategies so that adding additional
capacity is easy and does not compromise anything about the current system
– Troubleshooting call quality issuses through our network (jitter,
Candidates should have the following experience:
– Minimum 3 years working with VoIP/Asterisk
– Have worked in an environment with a significant number of phones (>500)
– Experience working with Cisco networking devices – QoS knowledge is
a huge plus.
Having experience with VoIP over carrier-class wireless links is a
This is a part-time contractor position. We are located in Southern California,
and while having someone local would be ideal, telecommuting is an option.
Hourly rate DOE.
Please email all resumes directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org