The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk
220.127.116.11. This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Fix issue where session timers would be advertised as supported even
when session-timers=refuse was set in sip.conf. Also fix
interoperability problems with session timer behavior in Asterisk.
(Closes issue #17005. Reported by alexcarey. Patched by dvossel)
* Parse all “Accept” headers for SIP SUBSCRIBE requests.
(Closes issue #17758. Reported by ibc. Patched by dvossel)
* Fix issue where queue stats would be reset on reload.
(Closes issue #17535. Reported by raarts. Patched by tilghman)
* Fix issue where MoH files were no longer rescanned on during a
(Closes issue #16744. Reported by pj. Patched by Qwell)
* Fix issue with dialplan pattern matching where the specificity for
pattern ranges and pattern characters was inconsistent.
(Closes issue #16903. Reported, patched by Nick_Lewis)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!