The AstLinux Team is happy to announce the release of 1.0.4.
New in this release:
– Asterisk 1.4.44 and 126.96.36.199
– DAHDI, dahdi-linux 2.6.1 and dahdi-tools 2.6.1
– wanpipe, version bump to 3.5.27
– rhino, version bump to 0.99.6b2. Support is now enabled again by default.
– libPRI, upstream patch to add layer 2 persistence option to customize the layer 2 behavior on BRI PTMP lines. (Thanks to Michael Keuter)
– PHP version bump to 5.3.14 to address security issues.
– Security fixes for OpenSSL
– miniupnpd added (disabled by default) to support Universal Plug and Play. (Many thanks to David Kerr)
– mtr added. Network diagnostic tool that combines ping and traceroute.
– Updates to the web interface including the addition of a MeetMe tab, firewall enhancements and UPnP support.
For the complete changelog and to download the install images go to the following pages:
The AstLinux Team