Tags: application, application on cloud, applications cloud, Availability, development in java, development java, edition, Fusion, linkedin, maintainable code, oracle bpel training, server developers, virtual assembly, virtualized server, weblogic server
- Oracle, today announced Oracle WebLogic Server, 12c, the latest release of the #1 application server for conventional systems, engineered systems and cloud environments.
- As the center piece of Oracle’s Cloud Application Foundation, and a core part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware product family, Oracle WebLogic Server continues to deliver innovative new capabilities for building, deploying and running Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) applications.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c provides significant enhancements to help customers and partners lower their total cost of ownership and derive more value from their current application infrastructure, while accelerating the development cycle and reducing time-to-market for their applications.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is now certified for the full Java EE 6 platform specification, which enables higher developer productivity with standards-based, modern APIs, including Servlet 3.0, JAX-RS 1.1, Java Server Faces 2.1, EJB 3.1, Context and Dependency Injection for Java, and many others.
- Oracle WebLogic Server developers can now leverage Java Platform Standard Edition (Java SE) 7 features to create cleaner, more maintainable code. (more…)