From the blog…http://blogs.asterisk.org/2017/03/01/pjproject-2-6/This week, we’re pleased to say that we’ve updated the Asterisk 13, 14 and master branches’ bundled version of pjproject to 2.6.Here’s a short recap of the steps we took to ..
*A problem was reported to the Asterisk project where transactions were not **found when they should have been .In the issue an incoming INVITE transaction is CANCELed but the INVITE transaction cannot be found so a 481 response is returned for ..
A recent update to the glibc-headers package (2.22-17) changed the order of members in the sockaddr_storage structure which will cause an Asterisk compile failure.We shouldnt have been relying on the order and therefore patches are up on gerrit for..
As many of you know, pjproject 2.5 was released last month and pjproject2.5 1 was released this week.It appears to be stable with Asterisk but here are a few implementation notes:pjproject 2.5 deprecated one function Asterisk 13.7 and earlier used.T..
Over the past week weve noticed that, when bridging a local channel created with ARI, audio processing uses excessive amounts of CPU time. After some digging, we determined the cause, have some recommendations, and have a patch up for review.The cause:W..
This morning, 2 of us noticed that running contrib/scripts/install_prereq on a fresh Ubuntu 14 system actually removed critical packages like network-manager, openssh-server, perl, git, and a bunch of others.It appears that the culprit is the libsnmp-..
Does this also happen with an external ..