I have a problem with regards to “re-parking” calls and I was hoping someone could shed some light on the topic. Consider this scenario:
(1) An inbound call comes in and the attendant answers it
(2) The attendant places the call on hold and the caller is sent to extension 701
(3) Blah, blah, blah. The attendant does something and tells John Doe to pick up the call on extension 701
(4) The attendant then picks up the call on 701 and tells the person that John Doe will be right there to help them
(5) The attendant then re-parks the call but now the caller is sent to 702
(6) John Doe can’t find the call anymore
Is there something obvious that I am missing? Has anyone else found this to be a problem? Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.