To troubleshoot FreeBSD panics triggered by ISDN load on an asterisk system, we are looking to buy an ISDN call generator/simulator device.
The minimum requirements include:
– Not too expensive
– PRI support (BRI support is a plus)
– CCS+CRC4 farming + HDB3 coding
– EuroISDN (DSS1) support.
– A minimum of 4 ports (120 channels/concurrent calls)
– Compatibility with Digium cards.
– DUT in TE mode.
– Reliable & stable operation.
I would like to hear your recommendations for and experiences about such a device. Recommendations on hand crafted systems using Asterisk, DAHDI and PRI cards on any OS which has worked stably for someone are also welcome