I have a very strange problem :
* external calls work perfectly,
* internal calls between some phones too,
* but internal call between two similar phones don’t work !!! (Snom 710)
When we have sound, there are no errors in asterisk. When we do not have sound, there is the following error :
* [Nov 10 17:51:47] ERROR: chan_sip.c:28306 setup_srtp: No SRTP
module loaded, can’t setup SRTP session.
This is a working internal call :
This is a non-working call :
I tried many options to disable SRTP but without success :
* canreinvite = no
* canreinvite = nonat
* …or noload => res_srtp.so in modules.conf
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated !
P. S. We have Asterisk 184.108.40.206 under CentOS release 5.11 (Final)