I am starting a new project to develop a predictive dialler system.
– Agents can start receiving calls from the queue if agent press
“Available” button on the browser which will unpause the queue on Asterisk.
– About 100-150 concurrents calls on a Asterisk box
– Call-out initiated. Other end answers. Passes AMD. Lands in Queue and direct to agents that is available and call is recorded.
– Update state of the call (Ringing, Talking, etc) on the database.
– Listen the events such as Hang Up from customer, check if call is successfully originated or what the failure, etc.
– Agent will have ability to transfer customer call to other agent or external number. As described above to develop a predictive dialler system, is it best to use AMI or FastAGI?
I am aware that I can setup FastAGI load balancing such as agitator
(FastAGI reverse proxy).
AMI case: load-balances incoming events/response across multiple processes
(multiple AMI connections on the same asterisk machine), should the ami events/response should be pushed into RabbitMQ so the proess can read from RabbitMQ ?