The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — chan_sip: Fix an issue where an incompatible audio format may be
added to SDP.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21131. Reported by nbougues)
* — cdr_adaptive_odbc: Also apply a filter when the CDR value is
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22272. Reported by Jordi Llull Chavarria)
* — app_queue: Fix Queuelog EXITWITHKEY only logging two of four
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22197. Reported by Dalius M.)
* — chan_sip: Do not increment the SDP version between 183 and 200
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21204. Reported by NITESH BANSAL)
* — chan_sip: Fix Realtime Peer Update Problem When Un-registering
And Expires Header In 200ok
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22428. Reported by Ben Smithurst)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!