The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.7.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.7.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — app_confbridge: Can now set the language used for announcements
to the conference.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19983. Reported by Jonathan White)
* — app_queue: Fix CLI “queue remove member” queue_log entry.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21826. Reported by Oscar Esteve)
* — chan_sip: Do not increment the SDP version between 183 and 200
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21204. Reported by NITESH BANSAL)
* — chan_sip: Allow a sip peer to accept both AVP and AVPF calls
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22005. Reported by Torrey Searle)
* — chan_sip: Fix Realtime Peer Update Problem When Un-registering
And Expires Header In 200ok
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22428. Reported by Ben Smithurst)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!