The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.6.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 11.6.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — Confbridge: empty conference not being torn down
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21859. Reported by Chris Gentle)
* — Let Queue wrap up time influence member availability
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22189. Reported by Tony Lewis)
* — Fix a longstanding issue with MFC-R2 configuration that
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21117. Reported by Rafael Angulo)
* — chan_iax2: Fix saving the wrong expiry time in astdb.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22504. Reported by Stefan Wachtler)
* — Fix segfault for certain invalid WebSocket input.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21825. Reported by Alfred Farrugia)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!