Asterisk 1.8 Wrong Def. Username

Home » Asterisk Users » Asterisk 1.8 Wrong Def. Username
Asterisk Users No Comments

Hi,

We face a strange behavior with Asterisk 1.8.15 and SIP defaultuser definition.

in sip.conf

[blabla0](natted-phone,ulaw-phone,callgroup1,snom-320)
defaultuser=tel-221

mailbox”1

callerid=”My CID”
dtmfmode=auto

;defaultip.0.12.21

CLI sip show peer blabla0

Addr->IP : 10.0.12.21:2067
Defaddr->IP : (null)
Prim.Transp. : UDP
Allowed.Trsp : UDP
Def. Username: Reception1
SIP Options : (none)
Codecs : 0xc (ulaw|alaw)
Codec Order : (ulaw:20,alaw:20)
Auto-Framing : No
Status : OK (23 ms)
Useragent : snom320/8.7.3.19
Reg. Contact : sip:blabla0@10.0.12.21:2067

As you see, Def. Username should be tel-221 and not Reception1 !

We have around 20 SNOM300 and 320, only with this one we have this problem. Firmware version is the same in other SNOM320.

We restart Asterisk, the server himself, the phone, no changes. Reception1 is the defaultuser we used previously and which is no more existing in any configuration file.

Thanks for any hint.