The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — Fix Sorting Order For Parking Lots Stored In Static Realtime
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21035. Reported by Alex Epshteyn)
* — Make ParkAndAnnounce return to priority + 1 when return context
is not defined
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20113. Reported by serginuez)
* — When a session timer expires during a T.38 call, re-invite with
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21232. Reported by Nitesh Bansal)
* — Fix several unreleased mutex locks that cause problem with
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21119. Reported by Daniel Bohling)
* — Fix crash when AMI redirect action redirects two channels out of
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21356. Reported by William luke)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!