I spent a bit of time to update my Kamailio-Asterisk realtime tutorial to latest stable versions in both sides. The tutorial is available at:
I tried to use default names for asterisk database tables, where the structure was not changed, and different names for those that are a bit customized, in order to make it easier to spot it is something special with it.
For this one I had no much time for extensive testing, relying on lot of feedback that I got for the previous version (kamailio 3.3 and asterisk 10).
I hope it will be useful for many here to get started with integration of the two applications, just reply to me for any feedback.