The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — Prevent resetting of NATted realtime peer address on reload.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18203. Reported by daren ferreira)
* — Do not use a FILE handle when doing SIP TCP reads.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20212. Reported by Phil Ciccone)
* — Fix execution of ‘i’ extension due to uninitialized variable.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20455. Reported by Richard Miller)
* — Ensure that the Queue application tracks busy members in off
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20623. Reported by Bryan Walters)
* — Properly extract the Body information of an EWS calendar item
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19738. Reported by Dmitry Burilov)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!