The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.11.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 10.11.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — Prevent resetting of NATted realtime peer address on reload.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18203. Reported by daren ferreira)
* — Do not use a FILE handle when doing SIP TCP reads.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20212. Reported by Phil Ciccone)
* — Fix ConfBridge crash if no timing module loaded.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19448. Reported by feyfre)
* — confbridge: Fix a bug which made conferences not record with
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20601. Reported by Vilius)
* — Fix execution of ‘i’ extension due to uninitialized variable.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20455. Reported by Richard Miller)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!