The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.10.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 10.10.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — Resolve issues in ConfBridge regarding marked, waitmarked, and
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19562. Reported by flan)
* — dsp.c User Configurable DTMF_HITS_TO_BEGIN and
(Closes issue ASTERISK-17493. Reported by alecdavis)
* — Fix error where improper IMAP greetings would be deleted.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20435. Reported by fhackenberger)
* — iax2-provision: Fix improper return on failed cache retrieval
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20337. Reported by John Covert)
* — Fix T.38 support when used with chan_local in between.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20229. Reported by wdoekes)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!