The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* — AST-2012-012: Resolve AMI User Unauthorized Shell Access through
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20132. Reported by Zubair Ashraf of IBM X-Force Research)
* — AST-2012-013: Resolve ACL rules being ignored during calls by
some IAX2 peers
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20186. Reported by Alan Frisch)
* — Handle extremely out of order RFC 2833 DTMF
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18404. Reported by Stephane Chazelas)
* — Resolve severe memory leak in CEL logging modules.
(Closes issue AST-916. Reported by Thomas Arimont)
* — Only re-create an SRTP session when needed; respond with correct
(Issue ASTERISK-20194. Reported by Nicolo Mazzon)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!