The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.7.0. This release is available for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 10.7.0 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank you!
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix deadlock potential with ast_set_hangupsource() calls.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19801. Reported by Alec Davis)
* --- Fix request routing issue when outboundproxy is used.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20008. Reported by Marcus Hunger)
* --- Set the Caller ID "tag" on peers even if remote party
information is present.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19859. Reported by Thomas Arimont)
* --- Fix NULL pointer segfault in ast_sockaddr_parse()
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20006. Reported by Michael L. Young)
* --- Do not perform install on existing directories
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19492. Reported by Karl Fife)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
3 years ago