The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
* — Fix potential buffer overrun and memory leak when executing “sip
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19231. Reported by Thomas Arimont, Jamuel Starkey)
* — Fix ACK routing for non-2xx responses.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19389.)
* — Remove possible segfaults from res_odbc by adding locks around
usage of odbc handle
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19011. Reported by Walter Doekes)
* — Fix blind transfer parking issues if the dialed extension is not
recognized as a parking extension.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19322. Reported by aragon)
* — Copy CDR variables when set during a bridge
(Closes issue ASTERISK-16990.)
* — push ‘outgoing’ flag from sig_XXX up to chan_dahdi
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19316. Reported by Jeremy Pepper)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!