The Asterisk Development Team announces the release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206.
release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Fix an issue with Music on Hold classes losing files in playlist when
(Closes issue ASTERISK-17875. Reported by David Cunningham. Patched
* Resolve a potential crash in chan_sip when utilizing auth= and
‘sip reload’ from the console.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-17939. Reported by wdoekes. Patched by Richard
* Address some improper sql statements in res_odbc that would cause an
to fail on realtime peers due to trying to set as “(NULL)” rather than an
(Closes issue ASTERISK-17791. Reported by marcelloceschia. Patched by
* Resolve issue where 403 Forbidden would always be sent maximum number
regardless to receipt of ACK.
(Patched by Richard Mudgett)
* Resolve issue where if a call to MeetMe includes both the dynamic(D) and
always request PIN(P) options, MeetMe will ask for the PIN two times:
creating the conference and once for entering the conference.
(Patched by Kinsey Moore)
* Fix New Zealand indications profile based on
(Closes issue ASTERISK-16263. Reported, Patched by richardf)
* Segfault in shell_helper in func_shell.c
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18109. Reported by Michael Myles, patched by
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!