Log off all agents from all queues...

Question

We are having a problem where agents are not logging off at the end of
the day and they complain about receiving calls early the next day. Is
there a simple way to automatically log off all agents (dynamic) from
all queues at a certain hour? Or do I have to parse all queues for
agents and remove them one by one?

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 3 Answers

Queues.conf Language Agents

Question

Hi, You would have to setup two queues, one “English” and one “portuguese”. All
agents are in the English queue, but only 2 are also in the Portuguese
queue. Give the Portuguese queue a higher Weight value and voilà (I think) Mike From: asterisk-users-bounces@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Henrique
Fernandes
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:26 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Queues.conf Language Agents Hello folks, I have a litle problem here, i did not run into this problem yet, but it
will be in…

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 2 Answers

script to trim sip.conf

Question

Hey Guys! Sorry i am posting scripting question in asterisk forum but i had no choice. also i am not script expert so i though anyone here might help me. following is my example sip.conf now i want to add accountcode="" for example accountcode="Katie Wilson" in entire file. we have around 200 extension could someone help me to figure out how to do that with perl script or shell would be fine. [100](seb-exten)
callerid="Katie Wilson" <100>
mailbox=100@default [200](seb-exten)
callerid="Ramona Minero" <200>
mailbox=200@default

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 1 Answer

Skype-like dialing from web page

Question

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:30:33PM -0400, Mike wrote:
>Is there any softphone or TAPI plug-in that allows one to dial from a web
>page? As you may know, Skype has a mechanism that converts phone numbers on
>a web page to a click-to-dial application. I'd like to use this but on a
>normal softphone (Bria, Xlite, other). Generate a callfile, setting Channel to point to the softphone (e.g.
SIP/Xlitephone) and Extension to point to the number you want to dial.
(You'll need to specify Context too.) When the callfile is processed, the…

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 2 Answers

OT, free software for SIP ladder diagrams?

Question

I was debugging a turnup with Global Crossing the other day and they
presented me with a web page that displayed a 'ladder diagram' of a call
including a ton of detail all neatly organized in tabs and links so you
could drill down to any level of detail needed. The copyright notice says 'Copyright© 2008 Empirix.' Is there any free software available to analyze a pcap or similar packet
dump with similar features?

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 3 Answers

mysql call stored procedure

Question

Hi Guys,
I am getting an error when executing another mysql query in dialplan after
calling stored procedure.
If calling the procedure from mysql cli it gives a result like:
mysql> call call_control(78236721,1000,1233);
+------+
| pass |
+------+
| 1 |
+------+
So I need asterisk to recognize this pass and take some actions based on
what the pass value is.
Dialplan looks like this: MYSQL(Connect connid ${DBDefaultHost} ${DBuser} ${DBpass} ${DBname})
MySQL(Query resultid ${connid} CALL call_control(78236721,1000,1233))
MySQL(Fetch fetchid ${resultid} pass)
MYSQL(clear ${resultid})
MySQL(Query resultid…

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 1 Answer

Type of number in outgoing SETUP frame

Question

Hello, all. Could you tell me how to set the type of number in the outgoing SETUP
message sent over PRI trunk?
I need to have:
Called Number (len=18) [ Ext: 1 TON: Unknown Number Type (0) NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1) '318989263037666' ]
But always have:
Called Number (len=18) [ Ext: 1 TON: Subscriber Number (4) NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1) '318989263037666' ] NPI should be ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) and TON:
Unknown Number Type (0). My current chan_dahdi settings: switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=dynamic
prilocaldialplan=unknown
unknownprefix = 3189

Asterisk Users 4.4 years ago 0 Answers

Automatic dialing + SMS

Question

Hello All; If I need the Asterisk to do automatic dialing for a list of numbers and when the destination answer, then to play the proper sound message, is it possible? How? About sending SMS, can asterisk do this? Regards
Bilal