This should be interesting, a double header Friday at 12 Noon EDT,
session 2 at 1PM EDT.
1) Pascal Doré, Media5corp. Pascal will talk about what they’ve been
up to in the year since his last visit. Thanks to the Asterisk mailing
list and VoIP community, their Media5fone was able to fix its g722
implementation. I like their product a lot and used it extensively on
my old iPod Touch to make and receive phone calls on our server. SIP
does rock when it works.
2) Dave Michels, VUC pillar member talks about Lync, good timing in
light of Microsoft’s purchase of Skype. Should be a lot of interesting
commentary around the whole context.
Join the call on sip:email@example.com or see http://vuc.me for
all the call in options including:
– GTalk firstname.lastname@example.org
– Skype bridge skype:vuc.me
– live mp3 stream
– IRC: #vuc on freenode.net
– even PSTN and iNum
VUC in your time zone: http://vuc.me/next
Hope to hear you there!