The Asterisk Development Team is pleased to announce the release of
DAHDI-Linux and DAHDI-Tools version 2.4.1.
DAHDI-Linux 2.4.1, DAHDI-Tools 2.4.1, and DAHDI-Linux-Complete 2.4.1+2.4.1 are
available for immediate download at:
2.4.1 is a maintenance release of the DAHDI drivers and tools packages. Some of
the more notable changes are:
* Support for compilation against kernel versions from 2.6.9 up to and including
* wct4xxp: PCI-express cards go through an extended reset at start by default.
* wcte12xp, wctdm24xxp: Disable read-line multiple PCI command, which increases
compatibility in some systems.
* xpp: Fixes init error for PRI devices with < 4 ports.
* tonezone: Add Macao, China to tone zone data.
* dahdi_genconf: Don't generate configurations that use channel 16 on E1 CAS.
For a full list of changes in these releases, please see the ChangeLogs at
Issues found in these release candidates can be reported in the DAHDI-linux or
DAHDI-tools project at https://issues.asterisk.org
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!