The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* When using chan_skinny, don’t crash when parking a non-bridged call.
(Closes issue #17680. Reported, tested by jmhunter. Patched, tested by DEA)
* Add ability for Asterisk to try both the encoded and unencoded subscription
URI for a match in hints.
(Closes issue #17785. Reported, tested by ramonpeek. Patched by tilghman)
* Set the caller id on CDRs when it is set on the parent channel.
(Closes issue #17569. Reported, patched by tbelder)
* Ensure user portion of SIP URI matches dialplan when using encoded characters
(Closes issue #17892. Reported by wdoekes. Patched by jpeeler)
* Resolve issue where Party A in an analog 3-way call would continue to hear
ringback after party C answers.
(Patched by rmudgett)
* Fix problem with qualify option packets for realtime peers never stopping.
The option packets not only never stopped, but if a realtime peer was not in
the peer list multiple options dialogs could accumulate over time.
(Closes issue #16382. Reported by lftsy. Tested by zerohalo. Patched by
* Multiple fixes related to Local channels.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!