Hey, all. I’m working on making a script to auto-provision my Polycoms.
I wanted one that:
– Gets the MAC by itself
– Fills in the provisioning info you supplied on a web page
– Creates appropriate files
– Reboots the phone (which then gets provisioned)
The last part was the sticking one, though. I found plenty of ways to
make them reboot — but most required an already-provisioned phone, kind
of defeating my purpose.
This will work with these two limitations:
* The phone has default username/password
* You don’t care about your NAT keepalive time; I imagine most don’t.
(See inline comments for more info.)
If that’s your type of thing, enjoy!