I’m using the applicationmap in features.conf to allow the user to press *1 and run a macro which records using MixMonitor.
All was fine in our office (behind a nat). But when I took the sip phones to an end user (also behind a nat), I found that *1 didnt work for outgoing calls.
But for some reason, when they make an outgoing call and then try to press *1 during the call, the macro doesnt run. It works fine in our office. Just not at the end user’s office.
I’ve run a sip debug, and it shows that the *1 signal is being received via SIP INFO. Its just not being processed by Asterisk.
Nothing on the asterisk setup changes between the two locations. It must be something on the end user’s site, but I cant figure out what it is.